BGCSM Boys Club Tee
In celebration of our partnership with Boys & Girls Club of Southeast Michigan, we wanted to honor an organization that has contributed so much to the development of our youth of color. Founded in 1860 in Hartford, CT, the original club was called the Boys Club. We went into the archives and dug up the vintage logo and reimagined it to reflect today’s climate. This version represents a new idea of the boys club, where women and people of color are not just included, but have a seat at the table. We’ve come a long way ya’ll. Let’s take it further together. Proceeds from the sale of the tee will go to the Boys & Girls Club of Southeast Michigan.